Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Really Ugly Really Expensive Swimsuit

With a title like that, you gotta want to see more, no?
I found this lovely item browsing 6pm.com:
$349 Michael Kors Lux belted python cutout maillot
First of all, when you see that many words used to describe a <1 yard piece of material, you know you are about to be ripped off.

Here is how I think the design process for this bathing suit went:
"Hmm, women always say: I want to wear a bikini, but I'm a little too modest.
I know, I'll get one of those mono-kinis everyone is talking about!
Yeah, this is awesome, no one can tell I have a belly button at all!
Oh wait, I am worried about my love handles and stomach flab.
Well, belts solve everything...
I am going to belt it.
Done. Awesome. Sell it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest