Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bags to buy from the Barney's Warehouse Sale

For the first time, this year Barney's warehouse sale is happening online in addition to in person in the NY and LA locations.
Instead of elbowing grabby lizard women to get some roughed-up items, I'd much rather pleasantly and quietly shop online.

The only bad thing is that you can't try things on, but that's ok if you are buying a purse. They always seem to fit. :)

$99 Marc Jacobs quilted key pouch (was $225)
Super cute and would make a great gift

$969 Givenchy python miniaudiere (was $1,945)
Pretty pink blush color, and classy gold chain and clasp

$599 Nina Ricci tall beach tote (was $1,535)
This would be a great work bag. It has a detachable braided strap and a lot of room inside.
$899 Proenza Schouler tiki clutch stingray (was 2,160)
I love stingray! It's such a cool texture and really durable.
The rounded design of this bag is lady-like, and the bar on top is cool



1 comment:

  1. Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest