Monday, August 6, 2012

5 Dresses to buy at the Saks Consolidation Sale

Saks is having its annual consolidation sale, and there are a bunch of bargains in the mix. Many items are still pricy, I mean, it's still Saks, but there are some dresses that I think are good deals at the price and worth it.

My picks:
$199.20 Lafayette 148 Sylvia linen dress (was $498)
This is a great A-line sheath dress with a fully covered neckline and a digital print of a city shoreline on it.
So fun!

$88.80 ABS Scoopneck dress (was $148)
Very nice body skimming shape on this dress. I like the contrast of the neutral tone and the black edging. This dress looks comfortable and good for day or night.

$130 Tory Burch Atley dress (was $325)
The cheerful print on this dress really makes it. The shape is classic and can go from the office to a party or out to brunch, but the Orla Kiely-esque leaves on the dress really pop. The length is modest enough to go visit grandma, too. Very useful.

$75.20 Ella Moss Printed maxi dress (was $188)
I am very much considering this dress. I still want a maxi but haven't gotten one of the chevron stripe ones I posted about before.
The colors are really vibrant, and the pattern is crazy with all the zig zags.
I went to the Ella Moss sample sale a few weeks ago but walked away empt handed because the two maxis I found there were not quite what I wanted. I was proud of myself for walking away, especially since they were marked down to $60 from over $200. But now this one is on sale for $75, and I like it a lot, so I am thinking about it.

$118 T by Alexander Wang silk jumpsuit (was $295)
Ok so this isn't a dress, per se, but it is super cute.
And silk!
Imagine silk all over your body. MMMMMmmmm
The reviews of this say it is for teeny girls with no hips, so not for me, but if you have a straight figure, please get this and wear it everywhere!
You could wear it to work with a blazer over it, and then put on a crazy necklace or earrings and go out at night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest