Friday, August 3, 2012

30% off and free shipping from Tarte

It's Tarte friends and family time, which means you get 30% off and free shipping until Aug 6 when you spend over $40.
Use code FFAUG at checkout!

Here's how I think you should spend it (Prices are before the 30% discount):
$30 Tarte Cheek stain 
I really love mine, and I'm still on my first container even though I use it 2x/week and bought it over a year ago (I know, throw out old makeup, blah blah not going to happen)
True love is my color.


$32 Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay tinted moisturizer spf 20
This is their equivalent of a BB cream, and I've tried a sample at Sephora and it was pretty good. Goes on smooth, light coverage, feels like you aren't wearing anything.

$25 Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush
This has gotten great views for its color and staying power. I like the Blissful color and think it works well on most complexions since it is warm and peachy and natural.

$21 Maracuja divine shine lip gloss
I've heard this stuff feels really good on and moisturizes your lips well, but I haven't tried it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest